Friday, March 31, 2023

Greetings cards

 Good morning from a wet, windy Exmoor
 
I thought I would introduce you to my products, today is the turn of my greetings cards. 
You can find them in my shop HERE
 
The cards are 7 x 5 inches, are blank inside and come with an envelope. 
Each card costs £3.50 and are FSC certified.

I have three new black and white designs, two of Lynmouth and the third is the map of Lynton.
 
 
Harbour Wall, Lynmouth

The Rhenish & The Rising 

Lynton Map 

I also have some colour cards, which were sold as Christmas cards, but they are blank inside so could be used for any occasion.
They are also 7 x 5 inches, are blank inside and come with an envelope. 
Each card costs £3.50 and are FSC certified.
 
 
Fir Tree
Five colour variations of the same design.

 Snowball Tree, 
(Which is named after a tree found at the bottom of the snowball path on Hollerday Hill, Lynton.)

The postage is the same if you buy 1 or 50 cards
UK £1.50
Europe £2
Rest of the world £2.50
 
If you'd rather buy them in person you can find them at Exmoor Uncommon Lynmouth St, Lynmouth, North Devon.

Thats all about cards at the moment.

Love Amanda
Looking out the window at the wind and sideways wind blowing down the valley, I'm wondering if its my fault, maybe if I drew in the colour the sun would come out.


No comments:

Post a Comment